Infrared LED Lights

IMG_3017

Infrared LED Lights
S8030-30-C-IR (850NM) + 12V power source


These will have to be pointed to the white walls of the inside of the box in order to diffuse the IR light onto the rear projection. We have bought 2 lights at the moment but when we finally can test it out in the box itself, then we will know whether 2 will suffice or not.

As these pre-assembled lights with power source are more commonly used in conjunction with surveillance cameras, they have a light sensor which automatically turns them off when there is sunlight, and turns them on only when its dark. As we won't need this feature, we will probably block out the light sensor with electrical tape.



I am getting a backup and preassembled PS3 Eye camera from the incredibly helpful Peau Productions as I am seriously very worried about camera burnout considering the length of time it will be on in public, and because I can already see that the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) lens is unable to focus properly on my fidicual symbols. With a preassembled PS3 Eye with m12 mount, at least if I already have a backup camera I can quickly remount the new lens on the other camera.

There have been some other delays with my production timeline, and with only 46 days to go, I am very very worried about many things.

No Responses

Leave a Reply

Followers