Canvas Dreams

IMG_3082

Have been preparing a huge canvas map for the last few days. After staring at this monstrosity occupying most of the living room floor for the last few days, this morning all of the Ding family realised that they had dreamt about the huge canvas the night before:

Mother dreamt that she woke up in the morning and saw that I had completed my entire painting in full colour! During the night!

I dreamt that I had subdivided the canvas into 6 parts and had painted for hours, only to discover that I had only finished 3 parts but inexplicably now had 4 more parts to go?

My father dreamt that I had accidentally made a horrifying and gigantic hole in the canvas and he was trying to figure out how to piece and patch canvases back together...

Now you know where I get my grandiose and yet paranoid tendencies from, respectively.

No Responses

Leave a Reply

Followers